GREAT NEWS……Our BOOTCAMP launched in Barnet in July 2012
Whether you’re a fitness fanatic or just getting started our Bootcamp is for YOU.
Exercising at your own pace, the class is suitable for all fitness levels from beginners to athletes and guarantees results. It’s a fun way to get fit, stay fit or get fitter. Working together as a team provides plenty of motivation, camaraderie and of course a few laughs along the way. Our instructors have designed workouts that really deliver and will provide that extra push to help you reach your fitness goals. There’s no need to bring any equipment; just yourself and your enthusiasm.
WHERE AND WHEN
Every Saturday morning from 10-11am we’ll be putting you through your paces at Underhill Park, just behind Barnet FC off Barnet Lane. Come rain or shine, whatever the weather (with the exception of a hurricane, tornado or white out) we’ll be making the most of the fresh air and training in the great outdoors. It’s a fantastic way to start the weekend and really blows away the cobwebs of the working week. There is free parking available at the site.
View Hillcliff Personal Training Bootcamp in a larger map
We have 2 options available. You can turn up and pay on the day for £10 or with a *pre-pay six-pack the cost is just £48, giving you a 20% discount.
WHAT SHOULD I BRING?
Of course we will be at the mercy of the great British weather so wear sports kit that you don’t mind getting wet or muddy – that’s half the fun! Hydration is important so it’s a good idea to bring a bottle of water.
Before your first class you’ll be asked to complete a brief questionnaire known as a PAR-Q (physical activity readiness questionnaire). This will give the trainers the information they need to ensure the exercises are right for you as an individual.
Here’s what our Hillcliff class regulars have to say:
- “A brilliant way to start the day. Everyone has a fantastic workout and keeps coming back for more.“
- “Just wanted to thank Claudine today for a brilliant class. Hard work but completely shaken the cobwebs and never heard so much praise for a class afterwards.”
- “Motivating, hard work and lots of fun. Despite being in a group, the training still feels tailored to my individual needs and the sessions have become the highlight of my week”
- “I’ve seen real changes in my fitness and have lost weight.”
- “You’re pushed to work hard but they make sure you have fun doing it.”
For further details or if you have any questions about how the bootcamp can help you improve your fitness, please give us a call or contact us